Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone is going to oc next weekend, svtoa has a meet there and some other stuff, just wondering if anyone from here was gonna be down there

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that sounds cool how big is your clu b

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure man, we are about 4 strong at this point, alot of cars being worked on, we are alot of no drama guys, laid back, it would be cool to meet up and cruise, were making a couple vids, so if we get some footage, i can make some copies for ya also, just let me know were to meet

·
Registered
73 Posts
My hubby and I will be there! We're meeting the club in Milford for the pickup..lol. I'm really looking forward to it. See ya there Eric!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Does anyone know of a mustang club that is hosting a show somewhere this weekend? I saw something on a board somewhere but now i cant find it.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I just got back from there this morning and will be back down tuesday night to stay for the rest of the week with the cars. Hope to see a lot of you down there.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Our club will be cruising down there Saturday. We are all meeting at the Hardee's in Milford, DE around 930am for all that are interested. If you need directions just pm me. If anything changes I'll let y'all know.

Eric

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
here is my phone number 443-350-8189 call me if you wanna hook up once down there

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'll be there ,have not missed one yet since it's started. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts