Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I should be going this year, I been looking arorund but not sure where I will be staying. Gotta book now or you will be paying big bucks or have no where to stay.

I always have a blast down there and hopefully the five-o are lenient this year. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
929 Posts
i will be there as well hopefully with my car this year.. been going 4 years running and best show ive been too!! besides the cops. where are people staying and where are you guys coming from? maybe get a cruise down going

·
Registered
929 Posts
damn thats where i am originally from. and we will be passing thur there. what time are you guys rolling out or have you not decided yet? i and my friends would be willing to cruise with.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i suggest if you wanna stay on baltimore stay between 15 n 22nd ish......it gets WILD thru there. if you wanna stay on coastal highway either around 45th or way up near 120th.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Coastal Highway near Roses shopping center...Ready for some action with the vettes! Thats right, no stang bang this year. Coming with some vengeance...Haha...they better bring their A game and go pro camera's...lol..Can't wait

·
Registered
404 Posts
Been going for the last 6 years and I'm not going to miss this one. Don't forget the mustang club of maryland car show on 64th street Saturday 19th.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts