Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
This is my first time on this group so I hope that this works ok
I have just purchased a Novi 1200SL 7 pound boost for my 65 Mustang coupe. I have a 1989 Mustang 5.0L with a B303 cam and 1.7 RR topped off with an Edlebrock T intake and a RED 750 double pumper. I am upgrading to a full 3/8 fuel line with a 100 gph 17 lbs. electric fuel pump.
I was wondering if anyone has a similar setup and what kind of power I can expect.
Has anyone installed a similar kit and if there is anything that I may have over looked.

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A nice set of aluminum heads are in the plans; however, they will have to wait. The next big purchase that I want to do will be a front disk brake conversion.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello BAndrews or anyone else?

Has anyone installed a Novi 1200SL on their carbed mustang?

I have a 65 mustang with a 1986 302 (It had flat top pistons is why I guess 86. Had to notch them in the car for the heads) + B or E cam + AFR 165 Heads + Edelbrock Airgap and was looking to install the entry level kit that sets directly on the carb ($2,500 one). Wondering if this is an install that can be done on my own? I already have a wide band AFR gauge in the car.

Figured the SL one looks a little more DIY since you don't need to mess with oil lines?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts