Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Southern Maryland Mustang Club will hold its “Before the Stable” Cruise on Saturday, November 12, 2005. The Cruise will begin at the Twin Kiss on Route 301 south of La Plata. We will begin to gather at 11:00 AM and the cruise will begin at 11:30 AM. The route will take us south into Virginia to Lowry’s Restaurant in Tappahannock for lunch. After lunch, the cruise will continue back towards Maryland and back home! There will be plenty of opportunities to take pictures along the way, so bring your camera! All Ford makes and models are welcome to attend.

Ownership of a Mustang is not a requirement for membership in the Southern Maryland Mustang Club. For more information about the “Before the Stable” Cruise or the Southern Maryland Mustang Club, please visit our website Southern Maryland Mustang Club .

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
May not be able to make that run ^^ but Anthony (he and I went through the police academy together) called me to tell me about the Saleen run next weekend. Would love to be part of that one. See/meet you next week.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i might be helping my brother move, but if not im definatly gonna be there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts