Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some new or excellent condition 179 Chrome Cobra pair of wheels to trade for a pair NOS C58 wheels.

I have a complete set of USA made C58s all in excellent condition.

I also have a complete set of Japan made C58s but two are not perfect but two are.

Depending on how I can make this happan I will sell the wheels I do not use. I need to find and trade for two USA made 179 wheels or two Japan made wheels this will allow me to sell any I dont use.

If you are interested in trading please contact me. I'm willing to add money for the 179 chrome wheels plus the trades.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Is backspacing the only difference between the C58 and R179? Also, I thought the R179 was not a chrome wheel? Regardless, if you wanted to sell those C58's outright, I would definitely be interested in what you had to say. ;)

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is backspacing the only difference between the C58 and R179? Also, I thought the R179 was not a chrome wheel? Regardless, if you wanted to sell those C58's outright, I would definitely be interested in what you had to say. ;)
Yes backspacing is the only differance and I dont know the correct part number for the chrome. All I have found searching was the R179, which you are correct that is grey, part number. Hoping someone with correct chrome wheels would help.

Im heavy in the wheels as I have been looking for some time. But I will sell if I cant put together the set that I need for my cars setup.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts