Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Good stuff! Are you going to be modifying for performance much? I always imagine the S197 v6 guys probably generally leave them alone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good stuff! Are you going to be modifying for performance much? I always imagine the S197 v6 guys probably generally leave them alone.
Since this one is my daughter's car, I'll leave the motor alone...maybe an underdrive pulley, but nothing major. I'll do a few cosmetics like the 17" wheels/tires and maybe some stripes. She doesn't like the fog lights in the grill, but I may install a chin spoiler.

I did install a '94 Mustang T5 WC in my 57 about 2 years ago... That's my toy. The trans swap made that car a lot more fun to drive. >:)
It's got a '71 LT1 Vette 350 punched to 355, angle plug heads with 2.08/1.65 valves, Isky Cam, Mallory Hyfire spark box and MSD dist.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Since this one is my daughter's car, I'll leave the motor alone...maybe an underdrive pulley, but nothing major. I'll do a few cosmetics like the 17" wheels/tires and maybe some stripes. She doesn't like the fog lights in the grill, but I may install a chin spoiler.

I did install a '94 Mustang T5 WC in my 57 about 2 years ago... That's my toy. The trans swap made that car a lot more fun to drive. >:)
It's got a '71 LT1 Vette 350 punched to 355, angle plug heads with 2.08/1.65 valves, Isky Cam, Mallory Hyfire spark box and MSD dist.
Idk if underdrives are worth anything on those cars. That 57 sounds nice! I love the 57 chevys

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Idk if underdrives are worth anything on those cars. That 57 sounds nice! I love the 57 chevys
I'll do some homework before pulling the trigger on that underdrive setup. Thanks.
My 57 is anything but nice. Hahaha! It's a driver with the rust to prove it. No garage queens at my house. It does run pretty good for an old beater, though. :wink2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts