Ford Mustang Forums banner

NMRA At Atco Aug. 8th-10th

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Thriller8 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I'll be bringing a bunch of parts as well with me to sell by my trailer. I have a few ads up here already with the parts I have for sale. Anyone interested stop by.

This is the car i will be there with...

#7 ·
Not racing now...trans issue. Dynamic will fix it at the track though. I will be in the swapmeet section. Stop by and see if anything interests you, I could def. use the extra money to put towards my new dart block.

#9 ·
Went on Sat. What an awesome day!! Great weather!!

Great racing especially in "True Street".

Got to meet Steve Saleen.

The jet dragster was icing on the cake. 6000 HP and 283 mph in the 1/4.

#13 ·
Was there all weekend in the vendor midway + racing great time by all and we will be at the continuation soon as its announced. We took the 10.0 win in truestreet (we broke so had to slow it down lol), 1st place in burnout contest (zephyr) got interviewed for inside drag racing tv, 1 our cars 67 stang took out #1 guy in open comp 1st round, and another 91 blownstang took out his guy too before it was called for rain! What a fun time, waiting for some the people taking pics to post em up!

#14 ·
The zephyr in the burnout contest was hilarious. Loved the nitrous bottle stuck on the hood. Always good to see you guys.

I had a fun time running true street. I wish the car was running the way it normally does, but such is life.

The cruise was a nightmare!

#15 ·
It turned out to be a real neat event. More than 50 Saleens entered the show to support Steve Saleen who was Grand Marshall for the weekend, including three vintage racers.

SOEC organized autograph sessions so enthusiasts could get posters or get their cars signed. As this was the first time in several years Steve had made such an appearance back East, we also held a dinner with Steve & Liz as our special guests.

Check out the thread on soec_dot_org's forums for photos

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.