Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's still banging gears with nitrous , let's hear some setups and see some pics .... It's so dead around here lets get something going

My newest build is

357w 10.8.1
Vic Jrs with some work
Tfs r
Megasquirt
Tfs r plate kit

Plus all the other drag racing mods

Going in a 91lx that's fairly lightweight

Haven't picked a trans yet but gearing towards a tko with some shift mods or maybe even Faceplated

·
Registered
485 Posts
I do stock pistoned 302 with a stock t-5 I haven't sprayed it at the track yet (clutch problems)but it has been 7.76 on motor so far

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
if i can ever get some time off work so i can get the car together, my 64 falcon will have the forged 393, TEA TW 205's, SV intake, 830 HP and an NX single entry plate, along with the A5 and twin disc. goal is to mini tub it and run in the local "stick" class that requires a syncro'd H pattern trans (hoping for 6 oh's).

Untitled by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
i only did 1 pull on nitrous with the 5 speed

ported GT40 lower
GT40's with mild port and chamber work
B cam (hail)
4.10's
26" slicks
T5
150 shot on a big shot plate kit

power shifted all the way to 4th and she started making noise. so i pulled her out and ended up going to a C4
it was fun a hell though with the T5

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
C4 got boring for me too, i had a perfect C4 setup and sold it so i could build an A5, i know it will be a grenade, but i dont care, LOL!

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
when the new motor gets boring... i'll just make more power lol

·
Registered
634 Posts
Just got this turd running as a "joke" car..............
junkyard explorer 302 shortblock
lunati 51025
Old iron hi-ports 1.94/1.60
Vortech upper with systemax lower
80mm maf/75 tb 30lb inj
stock fuel system with 340 in the tank
1-3/4 LT's with junkyard 4" bullets
modded v6 t-5>:)
4.10's with 6 year old 26x10 mickeys
Struts/shocks.....solid upper/lowers in the rear, moroso tricks in the front..........

Just got it to the track a few weeks ago...ran a best of [email protected] on motor at roughly 2900+lbs....+2600 DA, 85% humidity and 140+ degree track temp..........going to hit it with a 150 shark nozzle once we get a few more hits, some new slicks and a decent ignition box.....plus a little street testing.........good news is we got all the bodywork and interior lookin perfect!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts