Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great service.

So I bought a secondary fuel cell from them and it leaked. Yes thats bad but it could happen with any company with any part thats just part of it. But with my buddy helping me we called them to see if we could try and fix it. I told my buddy before the call I said if we can't I will send it to them and they will. He was like never happen or they want be happy about it. So I call have them on speaker phone and they were like send it back we will fix it understand no questions asked and they acted like they wanted to not like they had too. We said we wanted to try and they help over the phone as much as they could. We couldn't fix it so I'm sending it to them. But this is the second time I've sent them something both times they were super cool about it my buddy was super surprised at how they were like send it we will fix it. I have had to call them over the past 5 years or so a few times like 5 or 6 every time they were super helpful and just great to work with. And again they are fixing something and just super nice about it.

At the end of the day I give them a A+ I can't expect to never have problems But I can expect them to want to help and be nice about it and I fill confident they will always do that.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Thats awesome man! Its nice to hear the good stuff.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fixed sent back no questions asked. Good people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts