1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED 11:30PM 8/7/03

Ok this has just been approved by Shawn

so guys heres the deal

This is a Nitrous Express group purchase, for all nitrous express products.

The rules are as follows

Price Quote/ Questions

If you have a question or want a price give me a part # and/or what the part is ie. Ford EFI 35-150hp wet kit w/10lbs bottle

I can be emailed at [email protected] (constantly monitored between 9am-6pm est) or [email protected] (6pm till around 12am est)

*EDIT*
Group pricing is as follows:

The price received by me through email is the price you get, i will try and give you the best quote i can for shipping, which may vary a little once you get in contact with the dealer for payment.

*EDIT*
Time Frame
This group purchase will start today and will go on until september 1st.
You may make a payment at anytime after recieving a price quote from me.

*EDIT*
Payment Method
This is important so read carefully. Once you are ready to order tell me and i will tell you what to do. Be warned If you make payment via credit card/paypal you will not recieve the extra discount. The extra fees would cause the dealer to lose out on profit. So be ready to send a cashiers check/money order. I will give you both prices and let you decide if you want the discount by using cashiers check/money order or not.

Please do not post any prices I give you or dispute that the dealer down the street has a better deal - Corral Rules

You have time guys, so don't rush on your purchase , do your research then decide. Also I'd like to advise anyone getting nitrous that they also get the necessary safety upgrades. It will save you an engine rebuild down the road.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can I get some info for a complete kit w/ purge and bottle heater for a 94 5.0?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would like like info on a complete kit for a 2003 GT. As well as a price for a window switch, and purge kit. Thank you, e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
577 Posts
Sent you an email man, thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Price for Genx-2 upgrade kit for a 97 Cobra + shipping. Let me know if I have to email you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can you email me prices and how long it would take to get the following:

[email protected]

All Single Stage E.F.I. Kits (Ford, Import, GM, Dodge)
GENX2 Upgrade
MSD Window Switch w/ (3000-3800rpm) and (5100-5900rpm) Modules
NX Automatic Bottle Opener

·
Registered
1 Posts
Those buying through this GP should know that NX does not condone GPs. The dealer may get suspended by NX (cut off). You may not get your parts for a while if the dealer does not have it in stock.

·
Registered
529 Posts
NXmustang said:
Those buying through this GP should know that NX does not condone GPs. The dealer may get suspended by NX (cut off). You may not get your parts for a while if the dealer does not have it in stock.
Is this true??????? PEACE 1

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.