Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can find this upgrade kit? i believe this is what its called, its the one that comes with the regular upgrade kit plus a bottle heater, but what else? about how much is it? thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
It comes with:
-bottle heater
-purge
-fuel pressure safety switch
-N2O gauge
-blow down tube and fitting

got mine from www.mustangx.com , they offer VERY good pricing, and will match any other advertised prices. I know the guy that runs it... he lives in the same town as I, drives a mustang... it is a straight internet business.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thinks a bunch for that link. prices look awesome. does the fuel pressure safety device function similar to a window switch? thanks

·
Registered
329 Posts
If you mean is it another safety ite, then the answeer is yes. If you mean does it do the same thing, the answer is no. A FP switch shuts down your N2O if you fuel pressure drops below a certain threshold. It saves you from filling your cylinders with juice, and pumping in just enough fuel to add a new bottom end to your list of upcomming mods:barf:

·
Registered
123 Posts
GTCam said:
If you mean is it another safety ite, then the answeer is yes. If you mean does it do the same thing, the answer is no. A FP switch shuts down your N2O if you fuel pressure drops below a certain threshold. It saves you from filling your cylinders with juice, and pumping in just enough fuel to add a new bottom end to your list of upcomming mods:barf:

what he said :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts