Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nitrous Express 2v plate kit w/ extras. Trades welcome

Up for sale is my Nitrous Express 2v plate kit. I bought this kit brand new straight from NX. I have only ran 1 bottle thru the kit and it performed awesome. It hit like a freaking freight train. I have jet's for the 50,100,and 150 shot. I currently have the 150 shot in there. The kit will come with many extra's. I spared no expense when buying this stuff. Here is a list of what all comes with the kit, and link's to where I bought the stuff from so you can see how much I spent on it.

Nitrous Express 2v plate kit:
Nitrous Express » Next Generation Nitrous Oxide Systems » 4.6L 2 VALVE PLATE SYSTEM (50-150HP) 200HP-300HP JETTING AVAILABLE WITH 10LB BOTTLE

Nitrous Express purge kit:
Nitrous Express » Next Generation Nitrous Oxide Systems » NITROUS PURGE SYSTEM FOR LIGHTNING/ICEMAN SOLENOIDS

MSD digital window switch:
MSD Ignition 8969 - MSD RPM Activated Window Switches - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Dyno Tune bottle heater:
Nitrous oxide bottle warmer kits for 10oz to 10lb nitrous bottles. Nitrous bottle heater will keep the pressure steady making more HP. Warm that nitrous bottle with high temp nitrous oxide bottle heaters and warmers in orange and black colors. - Nitr

If you were to add that all up, you can see that I have $987 in what is listed. Like I said before, I did not want to spare any expense. I am asking $650obo + shipping for everything listed. I WILL NOT PART IT OUT. That is going to come with everything you need to run this kit. Like I said before, I have ran ONE BOTTLE thru this kit. It's practically new.

The only reason I am selling this kit is because I have decided I want to step my game up and build a nitrous motor. When I do that, I am going to slap on a 2 stage nitrous kit on mine. My loss is your gain. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I will have pictures posted tomorrow.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT. This is a great deal people.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
C'mon guys. This is a killer deal. I am willing to trade. Throw me some options

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTT.

Willing to trade for turbo parts:

Wastegates
BOV's
2v forward facing turbo headers
ect.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Bumping this up. Also comes with the following parts:

Auto Meter 6174 - Auto Meter Cobalt Analog Gauges - Overview - SummitRacing.com

and a Speed Of Sound custom switch panel:

$650 FIRM on this plus shipping. That is less than half price of what I paid for all this stuff, and I remind you I bought it brand new.

I do not accept PayPal. PayPal screwed me over once, so I refuse to use them. I will accept any other method of US Currency. PM me and we will work out the details.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not selling it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts