Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who hasd the juice on there car? ive installed a kit on my car and am waiting for a wideband befor a spray it....any one else using the juice on here?

3.8 stock headers?exhaust(no cats/no mufflers) intake........sounds like a v12! lol.....oh yeah its a dry kit.

·
Registered
165 Posts
what size shot 50? (since its dry)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, im going to start with a 50shot then go up to 75 and probly push my luck with a 100 but want exceed that!

so has any put it on there 3.8? did you change anything? the rearend tranny,clutch or any engine work.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I had a ZEX dry kit on my 93 thunderbird 3.8 and it worked very well. I had plans up upping it to a 100 shot with a tune but ended up parting out the bird and using the drivetrain as the donor for my 1988 notch, which will have a stroked/bored 4.3L with 250hp direct-port shot.
-Thomas

·
Registered
108 Posts
my father has a 75 wet shot on his 01 v6. Only mod to the car are a cai, 3.73 gear with ford tlok, and shifter. put down 267hp/385tq. On the base dyno run his car made 187hp/233tq. At this point in time hes still running a 7.5 rear, and is starting to get a lil howling. He really wants to test the limits of the rear i guess. His next rendezvous with the track will be with slicks.:eeek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
who hasd the juice on there car? ive installed a kit on my car and am waiting for a wideband befor a spray it....any one else using the juice on here?

3.8 stock headers?exhaust(no cats/no mufflers) intake........sounds like a v12!
lol.....oh yeah its a dry kit.
No, it sounds horrible.

Get a dyno tune or at least a email tune for the nitrous and you should be fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts