Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice 85 GT for sale. It's black with grey interior. 5.0 4bbl engine with 5 speed trans. It's pretty much all stock and original, with the exception of a set of BBK shorty headers, off-road H-pipe, and Flowmaster cat-back exhaust system. The interior is nice and clean, it has new carpet, and a new dash pad (not a cover), and a new headliner. The radio is missing and the armrest lid is broken. It runs great, the engine is completely stock, right down to the smog pump. It has a new set of Motorsport plug wires and a K&N filter. The transmission shifts great. The a/c blows cold, cruise works. etc. It does have a salvage title, not exactly sure why. It doesn't show any signs of being wrecked, although I think the right door has been replaced. Overall it's a good car. It has a few flaws in the paint if you look closely, nothing major, just a few dings and scratches here and there. I'm asking $3800. Email with any questions [email protected].

Additional pics can be seen here:http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d194/runnin10s/85 GT/

·
Registered
651 Posts
Looks like a nice car. Very interested in the car. Can you find out what is up with the salvage title? I am located in Knoxville TN. I could drive up and get it. Just wanting alittle more info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.