Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
That sounds good to me. i am new on this message board but i am a die hard mustang guy through and through. and as soon as my car gets out of the shop, i will be up for anything.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I am ready for a meet! I hope we can get Gonen6t to come as I want to see his NOS hookup.
I also want to talk to BoB Cosby about Corral Day.
How about it guys, anyone interested in another meet?

V

·
0 Posts
car is supposed to be in the shop friday. back after a week or so. hopefully i can make it to the meet.

·
Registered
336 Posts
So far it seems that Sunday is best....
The only question is where. Hooters at Battlefield or Military Hwy or any other suggestion. Spread the word and lets decide early so we can get a lot of participation.

doug

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sunday sounds good to me.:)

·
Corral Charter Member
2,020 Posts
What time is Daytona? I'd prefer to meet before it, if at all possible. I turn into a pumpkin early on Sunday nites...LOL.

Bob

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'm not so sure that I'll make it. As you guys have probably read on the HRR board I don't have a liscense for the next two months. I may hitch a ride, but I don't know.

Also, it's probably going to be REAL crowded there during the 500. Just may want to keep that in mind.

·
Registered
336 Posts
madmike,
sorry to hear about the license. what did the other guy get?

I haven't seen any posts from
ronnie lately. What time and where everyone?

doug

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The other guy got the same thing, except he didn't pay $1,000 for an attorney
That just blows big ones. Sucks that you guys had to be there at the exact same time. Maybe he should pay for half of your attorney since it saved his ass. I like him too, but you bailed him out on this one. If he would have only went the other way :mad:

·
Registered
61 Posts
if your gonna drag race, just don't get caught, lol

anyways i don't think i will be able to make sunday, because It isn't looking good for my stang to be done. but who knows.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm free pretty much anytime, just let me know!! Where's Ron, we HAVE to have him there!! lol

Also, I say we hit the Military one. Then the two over in Hampton, then the ones in Richmond, then DC, NC, SC, .......

·
US Navy Active Duty
652 Posts
I think I might want to try this also. I am back in the area and met Bob Cosby at the Navy exchange the other day. Is the get together this Sunday, the 17th?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts