Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the s/c game and just got a hold of a V3 tuner kit for a 2000-2004 GT. Mine is a 96 PI swapped car with full exhaust and comp 262 cams. I believe I just need a different bracket for the s/c and a boil bracket, everything else should work. So the kit comes with no injectors or maf, I am told go with 42 lb green tops and a lightening maf. Does that sound about right? I am going to stay non-intercooled on the stock block for now until she grenades lol. What kind of power you think pi swapped with comp 262 will make with 7-9psi? I am hoping to stay under 400.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
You'll prob be close to the 400 mark. However if look for a set of 60lb injectors that way you can still use them when you upgrade the motor. The L maf is ok but not sure of its power level max. You'd have to google it. I used a Pro M HPX in my blow through cobra.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply. Is the Pmas hpx anygood? A little cheaper than Pro M but I've read some good reviews? Also do you know of anyone who has pullied their vortech for more torque? Any drawbacks to this? I am curious because I am considering a used Kenne Bell setup or a tork tech with a PD blower. Vortechs narrow power band has me wondering if I am making a mistake going this route.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts