Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought brand new, installed them on my sn95 and with the backspace on my new front wheels I need to go back to sn95 a arms. These are part # 2004-03s. Only installed and removed. I took driver side off to get picture and can have other side off same day as they sell. Comes with spacer as it would new. 0 miles on them. Retails for $260. $225 shipped

·
Registered
40 Posts
Something seems a little strange here. I just called UPR and they told me only mild steel arms come in black, but only the Chrome Moly ones have the cross bar. Part number 2004-03 shows to be silver powder coated Chrome Moly. I'm interested, but I want to be sure I know what I'm getting before I buy. Maybe they sent you the wrong parts?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Something seems a little strange here. I just called UPR and they told me only mild steel arms come in black, but only the Chrome Moly ones have the cross bar. Part number 2004-03 shows to be silver powder coated Chrome Moly. I'm interested, but I want to be sure I know what I'm getting before I buy. Maybe they sent you the wrong parts?

These are part # 2004-03s. Link below shows exactly what they are. They are powdercoated mild steel. Also picture of invoice from Beefcake who I bought it from showing part #. I do see what you mean about the cross support based off their websites photo

http://m.uprproducts.com/mustang-steel-a-arms.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
I see. Maybe they updated the design. Do they come with all of the hardware like pictured in the link you provided?

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see. Maybe they updated the design. Do they come with all of the hardware like pictured in the link you provided?

That’s the only thing I can think of also. I originally had a Sn95 set probably 10 months ago I also bought brand new and even than it had the cross section too. Well those rubber bushings and collars i already have installed along with the spacer you’ll need. I’m not sure why they show a new castle nut because both New sets I’ve gotten you use the stock factory one to reinstall

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just let me know if you want any close up or different angle photos, it’s no problem at all

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh...I thought you meant you installed them on your car with the new parts. So, there's nothing missing then and I just need to reuse my factory castle nuts, correct?

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh...I thought you meant you installed them on your car with the new parts. So, there's nothing missing then and I just need to reuse my factory castle nuts, correct?

They were installed on my car. To make a long story short I had Weld RTS wheels and bought their Sn95 k member kit. The Sn95 a arms pushed the front wheels out a ton so I bought these and sold the Sn95 a arms I had. I sold my RTS wheels and went with a different drag setup with different backspace and now with the 1” shorter fox arm it’s sucking them in too far and I need to go back to sn95 arms. So they were installed but removed, car doesn’t even run yet. I have a build thread in the GT section you can see the car and how much of a freak I am with this thing lol

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually let me double check on the castle nut. These do look pretty new

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just called them, they come with castle nuts. I don’t remember that, but regardless I’ll send them with the nuts than

1 - 16 of 16 Posts