Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at putting the on3performance kit on my 94 Cobra and wanted to get some opinions/advice on it. The Cobra is stock with bassani headers, which will be coming off when I get the turbo. Can I run the on3 kit without a stand-alone computer system, as in injectors and meter and if needed chip? Will 6-8 psi give me noticeable more power while being safe and having manners for the street? The car is used for daily driving and I don't have any plans to race it at this time, I just want more power than a new stock v6. I would like to get around 375hp or more but not risk blowing up the motor in the first week.

·
Registered
401 Posts
iam in the process of doing my on3 kit on 89 notch the kit is NICE! headers are nice an big flanges its a great up grade for the money!
I'm looking at putting the on3performance kit on my 94 Cobra and wanted to get some opinions/advice on it. The Cobra is stock with bassani headers, which will be coming off when I get the turbo. Can I run the on3 kit without a stand-alone computer system, as in injectors and meter and if needed chip? Will 6-8 psi give me noticeable more power while being safe and having manners for the street? The car is used for daily driving and I don't have any plans to race it at this time, I just want more power than a new stock v6. I would like to get around 375hp or more but not risk blowing up the motor in the first week.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yes you can run it without a standalone computer you will just need to get your stock computer dyno tuned/"chip" once you install the turbo kit. You will need at least 42lb inj and 6-8psi will deff give the car a kick in the pants

1 - 3 of 3 Posts