Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 90 gt that i bought. It already has a nitrous efi Part# 05115NOS kit. Its missing the fuel saftey pressure switch and fogger jet. But the kit works. Car has 347 with afr 205 solid roller cam b50 block long tubes 3 inch exhaust elderbrock Victor 5.0 and 80mm throttle body. 42 lbs injectors and 80 mm mass air and 255 walbro. On thw vacumm bypass tee, it has a 42 jet. What should i have for a nozzle yet for a 75hp shot. Do i need to put on the fuel safety pressure switch? Thanks for the help. Car has a t56 and when would it be best to spray? 3 rd 4th?

·
Registered
36 Posts
With that kit the pressure switch is an important component. If you wanted to bypass he switch you could do away with the second nitrous solenoid, too.
If you use the switch part #15685NOS it is preset to 50psi and the fuel pressure will be significantly above that(with nitrous activated), so you won't have the flutter issue that some have, with pressure switches.
I would say use the switch

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a 90 gt that i bought. It already has a nitrous efi Part# 05115NOS kit. Its missing the fuel saftey pressure switch and fogger jet. But the kit works. Car has 347 with afr 205 solid roller cam b50 block long tubes 3 inch exhaust elderbrock Victor 5.0 and 80mm throttle body. 42 lbs injectors and 80 mm mass air and 255 walbro. On thw vacumm bypass tee, it has a 42 jet. What should i have for a nozzle yet for a 75hp shot. Do i need to put on the fuel safety pressure switch? Thanks for the help. Car has a t56 and when would it be best to spray? 3 rd 4th?
Never liked the pressure switch and never used it and personally I would run a WOT switch for nitrous activation

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i went without the pressure switch. Runs good. Had the pressure switch and was cutting out. Its a new switch too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts