Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Are these any bigger then the stock ones and do i have to upgrade anyother brake parts like cailpers...also do i need any kinds of special pads..also what kinda reviews have u seen wiht these rotors????...sry for all the questions

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are these any bigger then the stock ones and do i have to upgrade anyother brake parts like cailpers...also do i need any kinds of special pads..also what kinda reviews have u seen wiht these rotors????...sry for all the questions
These are stock sized and you would not need to upgrade anything else to install these. I have never heard of any reviews on these exact rotors, but Stoptech gets great reviews from their brake kits. The only reason I am not using them on my 07 is that I ended up getting a great deal on a set of 14" Saleen brakes!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is this for the Stage 2 kit with SS brake lines, etc? Or just the SportStop rotors?

Good price, but the rotors alone are $480 from their site, not $600.

I am considering for sure!

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is this for the Stage 2 kit with SS brake lines, etc? Or just the SportStop rotors?

Good price, but the rotors alone are $480 from their site, not $600.

I am considering for sure!
Just checked and it looks like your right. They must have lowered their prices recently. I will reduce my price another 25 bucks with shipping included.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah, I have heard of them doing that.

So, I am prepared to offer $280 shipped. I don't want to sound like lowballing, that is really all I can do right now.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i have these same rotors on my car with hawk pads. really nice setup. anyone looking for a review on these rotors can consider this a good one.

Anthony

1 - 15 of 15 Posts