Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mikeyj217 said:
whats wrong with the hood, and do u have any pics? Im right outside of NJ and interested.

Nothing wrong with the hood, just decided to put car back to stock and sell it. Do you have a black stock hood?

·
Registered
84 Posts
damn...thats a good deal. If I lived closer I would be on that like a fat kid on a cupcake.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I also have a stock black hood,photos of this hood?

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
69cobra said:
I also have a stock black hood,photos of this hood?

Will get pics over the weekend and send them over. PM me with your e-mail address.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mikeyj217 said:
what about me?

Sorry I missed your message. PM me with your e-mail address also and I will send pics over as soon as I take them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
im interested in the hood, i pmed u my email addy, im still waiting for a response. I have the money and im ready to go, im waiting on u.

·
Registered
165 Posts
just wondering if you were going to send these pics? I could have picked up the hood already, im interested but im only going to wait another week for you to respond. Ive given u my email adress twice already.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I've been waiting over a month for him to "have time" for me to go pick up the Cervinis Cobra kit (he doesnt have to ship I live in the area)..he has had time to sell many other parts...I guess he only has time to sell certain parts. Good luck to you....

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I cant post any more pics right now as I ran out of space on here. They don't allow much. PM Me with your e-mail address and I will send you some pictures.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Trying to make arangments to come get per the several emails I've sent out but I need a response by noon sunday so i can get driving. Since it is a hike for me from DC.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts