Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m running a new rst McLeoud twin disc. My question to you all that have an 07-09 gt 500 what did you do to get the clutch to grab lower to the floor. I contacted McLeod tech-support today and they said it’s totally normal for this class to start grabbing halfway up. That’s perfectly fine when I’m on a flat surface but when you’re in traffic and stuck on a hill it’s a pain in the ass and I clearly don’t want to burn out a clutch at 7000 miles Of course tech-support stated that it was perfectly designed that way for a reason due to it being a twin disc application My theory is if I’m running this clutch and he grabs halfway I might not feel the first describing therefore I may be spending the clutch too much there for cutting down the mileage I will get out of it
Any links to the modification that was done or accessories that you may have added to get the clutch back to a normal 2 to 3 inches off the floor it would be great any links to the modification that was done or accessories that you may have added to get the clutch back to a normal 2 to 3 inches off the floor it would be great

1 - 1 of 1 Posts