Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I picked up a 2005 GT with 37k miles. Black/Black, MT, without sunroof.

So far I've replaced my spark plugs with Champion 7989 for preventative maintenance. All the originals came out without breaking.

Removed rear spoiler on trunk lid.

My original fuel pump is now replaced since it went out crossing through New Mexico at 1AM on the Interstate! Nothing like having your car die in the middle of the night with no warning. I understand Ford replaced/recalled the fuel pumps at one time under warranty is this true? I didn't get any relief on it unfortunately...

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah, i think that was last year. they even recall those with defective steering gear, heat shields, and parking lamps. anyway, welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
27,653 Posts
Hi. I picked up a 2005 GT with 37k miles. Black/Black, MT, without sunroof.

So far I've replaced my spark plugs with Champion 7989 for preventative maintenance. All the originals came out without breaking.

Removed rear spoiler on trunk lid.

My original fuel pump is now replaced since it went out crossing through New Mexico at 1AM on the Interstate! Nothing like having your car die in the middle of the night with no warning. I understand Ford replaced/recalled the fuel pumps at one time under warranty is this true? I didn't get any relief on it unfortunately...
I see you share an IP and email domain with 65Autolite, who I've just banned for using racist language and harassing members in the trader ratings. If I see any of the same shenanigans out of you, your stay here will be short-lived.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts