Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from SE Pa. Been a Mopar guy all my life (still am), But my son has been a Mustang fan for as long as I can remember (I swear the first word he ever said was "Cobra") and, after saving his pennies from his summer jobs, and getting his license this year, found a lightly used 94 GT. Since I have ZERO experience in Fords, figured best way to learn (and help him find parts in the classifieds) is o join up and read, read, read. I'll probably just lurk for the most part (and I usually hit the search bar before asking questions), so ya probably wont see me pop up often.

Just be gentle with the Dodge guy :)

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to post up whenever you're in doubt. There is a decent wealth of electrical and mechanical knowledge on this forum for all generations of mustangs. Being that you're a Mopawr guy, you might get attracted to actually going fast and end up with a mustang yourself.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to post up whenever you're in doubt. There is a decent wealth of electrical and mechanical knowledge on this forum for all generations of mustangs. Being that you're a Mopawr guy, you might get attracted to actually going fast and end up with a mustang yourself.

:D :D :D
Thanks!
I'm more at home on the Harley anymore. With all the tickets I've gotten in the past in my Charger, if I had anything faster I'd probably have no license anymore LOL.

Plus, I can always borrow the boy's :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts