Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone - wanted to throw a note up here and introduce myself. I've read many posts from corral in the past for tech and tips!

Just purchased my first Mustang to use as a toy at the drag strip. I purchased a house in Otsego MI a couple years ago and literally live within earshot of US131 Motorsports Speedway (Martin drag strip). I've been into off roading and power sports all my life but decided to take the plunge into the drag racing scene.

Car is an 88 LX 5.0 with AOD automatic. It has a couple things done to it but many more to come. If anyone is in the area, I usually try to get up to Martin for their Test 'N Tune as much as possible.

Always willing to lend a hand to anyone if they need it and look forward to being part of the group here at Corral

I would link some pictures but need some posts first :shakehead

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the site!

If you ever need anything, such as the forum discount code, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll be happy to help you!

In the meantime, you are more than welcome to browse our website for all of your Mustang parts, and needs!

https://lmr.com/1979-93-Mustang
Much appreciated Dustin. I have been out to your site before and visited at least a couple of your guys' "how-to" videos. Very helpful and informative.

My shopping list changes and grows every day so I'm sure I'll be in touch at some point :grin2:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Much appreciated Dustin. I have been out to your site before and visited at least a couple of your guys' "how-to" videos. Very helpful and informative.

My shopping list changes and grows every day so I'm sure I'll be in touch at some point :grin2:
That sounds good man! I'm glad to hear that you like our videos! A lot of time, and thought goes into which videos to produce for you guys, so it's really rewarding to hear back from you guys on them!

But yeah man, just let me know when you're ready to pick something up, we'll get you taken care of!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds good man! I'm glad to hear that you like our videos! A lot of time, and thought goes into which videos to produce for you guys, so it's really rewarding to hear back from you guys on them!

But yeah man, just let me know when you're ready to pick something up, we'll get you taken care of!

I believe it - I've worked on cars trucks and everything else with motors for many years but sometimes it's a time saver to hop on and watch something (like how to pull the dash) instead of just starting in on it and winding up disconnecting/unhooking 10x more things than you have to. Not to mention having the wrench sizes called out for the hidden bolts that look like they can be a real pain to get at when removing the dash :shakehead

Thanks again for the welcome and I'm sure we'll chat sometime in the future about parts!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts