Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot how annoying it was to try and come up with an intro thread. The name is Justin, this isn't my first go around with forums so I'm sure some of you may recognize me. Figured it was time to get onto one of the bigger name forums so that I can hopefully expand my knowledge on these cars.

I currently own a 2001 Bullitt #4009. I bought it from a dealership unfortunately, so I have no way of contacting the previous owner to figure out what all has been done to it. I bought it as is for the most part. I lowered it and added some wheels but that's all I've done for now.

Mods are:
-Vortech V-2 S-trim with a 3.10" pulley pushing 9 lbs at 5,200' elevation (non-intercooled)
-some old Lucas 38lb injectors and an unknown fuel pump
-Bassani catback
-BBK Catted h-pipe
-FRPP shorty headers
-FRPP 3.73s
-Steeda Tri-ax
-FRPP aluminum driveshaft
-MGW billet interior package
-Autometer boost and fuel pressure gauges
-AEM wideband
-H&R Supersports
-2013 GT500 replicas 18X9s all around

I may be forgetting some but that's the gist of it. This is my third mustang, I previously had a 2000 GT for about 5 years before I sold it and then I had ano 82 fox before that. Congrats on making it through all of this so here's some pictures of the new ome and my old GT as a reward.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Do I need 50 posts for the discount code? I've done lots of shopping with you guys in the past and you guys have always treated me well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts