Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I know there are tons of Facebook groups out there dedicated to road racing. However, most seem to be full of S197 & S550 tech and posts. I thought it would be fun to start a group dedicated to only the 79-04 Fox and SN95 mustang owners who road race/HPDE/AutoX their cars.

If interested, please add yourself to the group and start a conversation or just show us your mustang(s)!!!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/487907161572834

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that is how Facebook deems it. There’s no way of changing it. You have to click the “join group” button. We would be VERY happy to have you join!!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just checked, I don’t have any member requests. Try it again please. Maybe something went wrong. If it still doesn’t work you can look me up on face.

My name is Nick Redavide. There’s not many Redavides that live in the US. I’ll be the only one with a fox mustang on my cover page. If you friend request me, I can then add you to the group manually.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok Jack, I figured out how to change the group from a closed group to a public group. Hopefully this makes things easier for you and others to find. However, You still have to be a member in order to post.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in...there's already a ton of sick fox's in there!
Thanks for joining!! There is already a ton of very very sweet cars in there!!

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
I just sent a request

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
'95 with full MM catalog, 363, 6 speed, Brembos, Pro-M engine management & more. Just clicked on the join group button.

Jay
Awesome!! Really good group!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts