Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stock 14 gt mt82. Sve wheels, viking rear shocks, upr upper and lowers(stock location) whatever generic tune comes on a sct x4.

Attachments

·
Registered
618 Posts
Wow nice....these new cars are so damn impressive.
Makes me rethink putting anymore time/money into the old notchback. Plus the reliability and drive ability and comfort....sounds like I'm selling myself one haha
Good job

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I hear that lol. I still have a notch also. I love my 14 but I will never not own a foxbody lol.

·
Registered
618 Posts
That's how I feel. I also have an 03 terminator Vert. And stillet love they way that car drives/feels. I'm holding out in a couple more yrs I'll be adding a gt350 to the collection I think.
I'm waiting on getting a trade for an emerald green gt over black interior I think it will become new race car

·
Registered
618 Posts
Huh..well there's one over there, I also have a good buddy with a ghg in Englishtown w procharger on it...anyway I'm down that way often....great time slips!!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Is it typical to trap in the 116 mph range for a 11-14 5.0?

Just curious, I just ran my 11 GT at the track a couple weeks back and although I'm pretty happy with it, I don't know where I stand compared to other ones. I trapped 112, and on regular 19 in. street tires went 12.61

1 - 11 of 11 Posts