Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a NIB Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge, NV Series and a NIB Short Sweep Electric Volts Gauge, NV Series. Both gauges are Autometer and are 2 1/16. I also have a Charcoal Autometer Triple Gauge Pillar that fits 2 1/16 gauges. I am looking for $60 for each gauge and $55 for the pillar. Everything is new. The gauges have been opened just to see what was inside but never used. My friend was going to put them in his 427R but decided not to. He gave them to me but I have no need for them. These items do not include shipping. If you're interested please pm me. Shipping should be relatively cheap since they are not big items. Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a NIB Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge, NV Series and a NIB Short Sweep Electric Volts Gauge, NV Series. Both gauges are Autometer and are 2 1/16. I also have a Charcoal Autometer Triple Gauge Pillar that fits 2 1/16 gauges. I am looking for $60 for each gauge and $55 for the pillar. Everything is new. The gauges have been opened just to see what was inside but never used. My friend was going to put them in his 427R but decided not to. He gave them to me but I have no need for them. These items do not include shipping. If you're interested please pm me. Shipping should be relatively cheap since they are not big items. Thanks.

Mike

Any pictures of the guage pillar? What year will it fit? I have an 07 gt with charcol interior, will the color blend in?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea it is charcoal in color. It will fit 05-09. And anybody who wants pics please send me your email address, for some reason it is not allowing me to add URL's and the attachments are not working either. Thanks.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts