Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last not pulled my car casually in my garage at 9 pm heard a lady scream. Note this is MY home I purchased it. Neighbor gal heads down and says " we all know you got a hot rod but can u not make it so loud you are scaring my animals" I told that c u n t I wasn't doing nothing and that's how the car is.

It's also corvette rally. I've never seen so many bald dudes in convertibles. Lol.

Neighbor situation is really got me pissed. I haven't even met my neighbors yet and I get this junk

·
Seasoned User
3,009 Posts
Keep it cool I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding apologize and tell her you'll try your best to keep it down. Life is too short to have issues with neighbors.

·
Registered
25,699 Posts
Keep it cool I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding apologize and tell her you'll try your best to keep it down. Life is too short to have issues with neighbors.
Or casually explain to her that you were doing your best and meant no offense, but if she comes at you sideways again, you will be happy to take your hotrod for the late night 4th meal at Taco Bell.

·
US Army Retired
5,312 Posts
Or casually explain to her that you were doing your best and meant no offense, but if she comes at you sideways again, you will be happy to take your hotrod for the late night 4th meal at Taco Bell.
This and be prepared for a late night knock at the door from the neighbor or the cops.

Don't know the car or how it sounds but I have seen(not been a part of) this situation escalate

I say just do your best not to fire it up at bad times of the day. I say if confronted again tell her to pay for new mufflers and installation and that you will consider it as long as you can pick the shop and muffler for install or just ask what times of the day would be appropriate.

·
Registered
556 Posts
if she came on your property and did that, then its your fault for letting her.. no one comes on my property and leaves standing if they wanna get an attitude with me..

'sippi RULZ

·
Super Moderator
27,649 Posts
if she came on your property and did that, then its your fault for letting her.. no one comes on my property and leaves standing if they wanna get an attitude with me..

'sippi RULZ

·
Super Moderator
27,649 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
if the car is legal, then tell her to stuff it. i the car is not legal, then fix it, and then tell her to stuff it.

·
Registered
10,009 Posts
So last not pulled my car casually in my garage at 9 pm heard a lady scream. Note this is MY home I purchased it. Neighbor gal heads down and says " we all know you got a hot rod but can u not make it so loud you are scaring my animals" I told that c u n t I wasn't doing nothing and that's how the car is.

It's also corvette rally. I've never seen so many bald dudes in convertibles. Lol.

Neighbor situation is really got me pissed. I haven't even met my neighbors yet and I get this junk
I have this crazy vision of some POS '70s Corvette with zoomies "casually" pulling into the garage at 5k RPMS and your mullet gently swaying to the tune of your 3/4 cam and Holley double pumper at full song.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Just try and be nice, my neighbor did that to me once. I was working on my 89 it's loud but it was around noon on a weekend. She flipped out and said "do you have to do that #### right now etc etc". I just said ohh ok sorry, and continued to work on my car after I pulled my TA out of the garage and let them both idle for a good 15 to 20 mins. I found it amusing but she didn't lol. I may have yelled over there is that better???? I wouldn't suggest handling it like that though lol

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea I am 25. Why don't u go play patty cake with my neighbor while grown folk talk. Thx.
And I was polite. My girl friend told me she was proud as soon as we got in the house.
What gets me the most is I live about 100 yards from a main highway about 1/4 mile from the school. At all hours u hear loud cars.
When she yelled it scared the heck out of me. So therefore she was being louder than me.
My first two nights I stayed there I couldn't sleep due to the engine braking semis
I talked to local law enforcement he told me next time she is own my property that he will get her for trespassing and he asked me if my car was legal I said yes. He told me as long as I am not deliberately being loud 10pm- 7am I can do whatever I want.
Quote " if she has another issue tell her to move to the retirement village 3 miles down the road "
We have the issue of retired people moving from the retirement community so escape the high POA dues and their bull #### policies.

·
Registered
10,009 Posts
Yea I am 25. Why don't u go play patty cake with my neighbor while grown folk talk. Thx.
And I was polite. My girl friend told me she was proud as soon as we got in the house.
What gets me the most is I live about 100 yards from a main highway about 1/4 mile from the school. At all hours u hear loud cars.
When she yelled it scared the heck out of me. So therefore she was being louder than me.
My first two nights I stayed there I couldn't sleep due to the engine braking semis
I talked to local law enforcement he told me next time she is own my property that he will get her for trespassing and he asked me if my car was legal I said yes. He told me as long as I am not deliberately being loud 10pm- 7am I can do whatever I want.
Quote " if she has another issue tell her to move to the retirement village 3 miles down the road "
We have the issue of retired people moving from the retirement community so escape the high POA dues and their bull #### policies.
Yea well I'm 36, little boy. I'm reaaaaalllllllllllllllllllll sure they'll haul her away for trespassing just because she walked in your yard. LMFAO at how pathetic you're acting about this.

·
Registered
25,699 Posts
Yea well I'm 36, little boy. I'm reaaaaalllllllllllllllllllll sure they'll haul her away for trespassing just because she walked in your yard. LMFAO at how pathetic you're acting about this.
Get back in your Camaro with your open headers and Budweiser pull tab.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let me define people like u. Scared. Weak. U can't do it in person so u pop that ol mouth of yours off online cuz no one can do anything to u behind that'll computer.

You were the only one that made anything out of this other than u by insulting me calling me 17. How many 17 year olds own a house?

And yes I can get her trespassing. Stupid. Duhhhh get back on your computer... And be a smart ass

·
Super Moderator
27,649 Posts
I'm the one that said you sounded like you were 17, Cletus. I apologize for getting it wrong. You sound like you're 15.

·
Registered
10,009 Posts
Get back in your Camaro with your open headers and Budweiser pull tab.
MERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me define people like u. Scared. Weak. U can't do it in person so u pop that ol mouth of yours off online cuz no one can do anything to u behind that'll computer.

You were the only one that made anything out of this other than u by insulting me calling me 17. How many 17 year olds own a house?

And yes I can get her trespassing. Stupid. Duhhhh get back on your computer... And be a smart ass
You'd be surprised what I do in person. For instance, I've been known to puke all over the side of my car (while my wife was driving us back to the hotel) after pounding drinks with quite a few people from this forum. I'm just as much a piece of #### in person as I am when posting on here.

Such a big tough guy...calling the cops on someone coming into his yard to talk to him with words he doesn't like hearing. Biggest ####ing ##### on this forum can't handle a little lady LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Keep crying wittle baby but pwease don't weport me to da mods for being such a meanie head!

·
Registered
10,009 Posts
My fault the way u two are acting I could've swore u a couple!!!!
MFE's wife is wayyyyyy more of a badass than you are and I'd put big $$$ on her kicking your ass on a race track!

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
MFE's wife is wayyyyyy more of a badass than you are and I'd put big $$$ on her kicking your ass on a race track!
oh lord, here we go again. the last time this was suggested the guy got crapped on and eventually went away, probably wetting his pants at the thought of mrs mfe kicking his butt on the track and making him and his vette look foolish.

·
Registered
10,009 Posts
oh lord, here we go again. the last time this was suggested the guy got crapped on and eventually went away, probably wetting his pants at the thought of mrs mfe kicking his butt on the track and making him and his vette look foolish.
I knew someone would catch on ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts