Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I haven’t posted in a couple years, nor have I worked on my car in that timeframe. Getting back into it and need some help. I need to find replacement, new or used front wheel speed/abs sensors that fit 94-96. Part numbers are F4ZZ-2C204-CB and BB. Anyone have any or know where to get them?

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
97-04’s are available. Anyone know the difference? Hoping maybe just the harness. If that was the case, I could splice my bad ones with new ones.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
hmmmm..... only see rears online. Interesting.

Have you called a Ford dealer and asked them what should be used to service the car now? They may also know what's different about them versus the 97+ sensor. Also a dealer can search nationwide for parts other dealers have on the shelf and may be able to track down 1 or 2 OEM parts that way.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmmm..... only see rears online. Interesting.

Have you called a Ford dealer and asked them what should be used to service the car now? They may also know what's different about them versus the 97+ sensor. Also a dealer can search nationwide for parts other dealers have on the shelf and may be able to track down 1 or 2 OEM parts that way.

Yeah, that’s on the list to do. I have called a few places and have been told the 97+ is not backwards compatible.

This is the first time I’m realizing how old these cars are....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts