Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I closed the other thread i had because it wasnt going anywhere and i had things to delete and things to add. I seriously want this stuff out of the shop so im open to all offers and trades. Heres a link to the pictures: http://www.corral.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=75945

Black and Gray Door Panels with Armrests in great condition for power locks and windows. 75 plus shipping.

Black headliner for hatchback with older square overhead light and maplight cut outs in great condition. 60 shipped.

Gray headliner for hatchback with newer large overhead light in great condition. 60 shipped.

Pair of Gray lighted visors in great condition. 50 shipped.

Rear hatch trim in good condition 30 shipped.

Black and Gray Rear 1/4 hatch trim in great condition, includes hangers, strut covers, speaker grills with original speakers. Prefer to sell locally because of shipping costs but if you really want to see how much it would be to ship let me know. 90 (plus shipping if needed).

NOT INTERIOR RELATED:

- Original black plastic cowl in PERFECT condition with original screws. 50 shipped.

- Pair of NEAR MINT lx tail lights. Pic in link shows the little crack on top that has no affect on leakage and cannot be seen. 75 shipped.

- 2 Sets of rear 1/4 hatch glass. One set, both windows have very dark tint and the molding id rate about 7.5/10. The other set only one window is tinted and the molding is about a 6/10 mostly because its starting to pit. 75 shipped for the good set and 55 shipped for the ok set.

- Stock hood and hatch from 92 lx both in great shape with no rust or dents. Let me know.

Im sure ill think of something else. REMEMBER im open to offers and trades. Let me know fellas, Matt.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
is the black headliner or a sunroof or no sunroof car? I need a black no sunroof headliner.
allman bro, if its for a no sunroof car, i have one for a sunroof car i will be selling in october.
james

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stormy69 said:
is the black headliner or a sunroof or no sunroof car? I need a black no sunroof headliner.
allman bro, if its for a no sunroof car, i have one for a sunroof car i will be selling in october.
james
Both headliners are for non sunroof cars. So stormy69 i have the black headliner for you, but cant help you allmanbro....Sorry. Let me know stormy! -Matt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts