Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just talked to Ron about getting a 9-10# pulley. He is out of stock and the guy who makes them for him really wants to do a bunch at once rather than just one and that way we can get a much better price, $65 shipped I think he said. He said that myself and one other person is interested. So, If we can get a few more of us that want them, we can get them for that LOW price. Reply to this post if your interested. This isn't a group purchase thread or anything, well kinda. He just doesn't want to order up one or two and waste the guys time I guess.

Al

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
sorry,
i already have the 3.4" and 3.2" pulleys...i will probably use the 3.2", so if you canot get the pulley from ron i can sell mine to you, but i willnot sell it til i know for sure which one i will use. which will be sometime in june.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stroked: How many pounds is the 3.2" pulley supposed to put out? 12#'s?

Thanks for the offer, but I am looking on getting the pulley asap. If worst comes to worst, I'll let you know though. Thanks again!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your setup is looking like its going to produce some good numbers. I am guessing around 380rwhp at least.

ANYONE interested in the ORIGINAL subject please POST HERE! :cool:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
You can also purchase these pulleys from Asp. They advertise in all the popular magazines. They made mine from scratch and shipped it within a week for under 100.00 bills.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
98Roush said:
Your setup is looking like its going to produce some good numbers. I am guessing around 380rwhp at least.

ANYONE interested in the ORIGINAL subject please POST HERE! :cool:
would be nice, but i am not that optimistic! probably more like 345-355rwhp with 400rwtq. i will be happy with this!

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'm definately in!!!....keep me posted at this email please

[email protected]

Will a 9/10# pulley be safe on a stock (except for the S/C'er really)engine???

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes 3.4" inch (9-10#) pulley still works like a charm with our svo eec. You can ask this guy when we call up to order the pullies. Apparently, he is the "svo blower" man! He said he has put this pulley on every kit he installs and runs it with the svo eec beautifully. It's safe. The only thing he recommends is a 255lph pump if you have a 98 and he sells them for only $100!!! A shorter belt is also needed, but that is a given. I think he said 111.5' belt but when we order the pullies, he will tell us for sure.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I probably won't use it anytime soon either, but what the heck. It'd be nice to have sitting on the shelf tempting me. For $65 shipped you can count me in. My e-mail address is in my profile.

Cheers,
Matt

·
Registered
911 Posts
hey if anyone is willing to pay for the shipping from turkey to the states i'll sell mine for 20$.

by the way machining is dead cheap here so i'll go next week and ask for the price of 5 pulleys.if it's cheap the i'll send you guys a boat load of pulleys.

·
US Air Force Active Duty
252 Posts
98Roush
Looks like you're well on your way. :)

Congrats.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know this has nothin to do with the tread and im sorry, i just have a little quick question. I have a 99 GT and was thinking about buying the saleen roots blower. Can i buy a roush blower instead? I mean, do they sell them? Sorry and thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts