Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok everyone i am looking for some input on what turbo to run on my 363 setup. I am running a b&g turbo hotside that uses a t4 flange. I would like to make a lot of power 1000 or more. I know everyone says that I need a T6 flange but i dont want to hack this kit apart.

·
Jersey True Street Guy
3,195 Posts
88's will require you to modify the downpipe because they have a larger exhaust housing.

Pt88, pt8847, gt91 and gt5088 are the options.

The gt5088 on my car made 1136 rwhp.

·
Jersey True Street Guy
3,195 Posts
Assuming t4...

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
88's will require you to modify the downpipe because they have a larger exhaust housing.

Pt88, pt8847, gt91 and gt5088 are the options.

The gt5088 on my car made 1136 rwhp.

What he said....

But still stating your cubes isn't enough...

What is the combo ?

What fuel?

Auto or manual?

It's not easy to just throw a 1000rw combo together...

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
its a dart block 363 trick flow 205 cnc heads custom turbo cam. pump gas car, automatic th400.
seems like you got the formula down but unless you're runnnig e85 as pump gas...1000Rw will be out of reach...especially with an auto

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
1000 WHP is totally doable on pump gas!! Especially with an auto and a turbo! That's a completely baseless statement! Pick any of the units mentioned by those above who know what they're talking about and you'll have no problems.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
1000 WHP is totally doable on pump gas!! Especially with an auto and a turbo! That's a completely baseless statement! Pick any of the units mentioned by those above who know what they're talking about and you'll have no problems.
No..it is not...ESPECIALLY with a built auto behind it and on 93 octane....if the pump gas was E85 (as stated above) I could see it...but you're talking about running 20+ psi to make 1000RW and that is NOT happenning on 93 octane (or less)....with the OP's combo...and I'm talking no other helpers like Meth or torco or a mix of any kind...straight pump...

·
Registered
804 Posts

Do you know anyone making 1000 rwhp?
With an auto or manual?
On pump gas?
Personally?...not a YouTube video, or similar

I do..and I find it hard to achieve 1000rwhp on pump gas, otherwise everyone would be doing it.

Chinopsu know a lil something about autos, e85, turbo, and making big power.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Do you know anyone making 1000 rwhp?
With an auto or manual?
On pump gas?
Personally?...not a YouTube video, or similar

I do..and I find it hard to achieve 1000rwhp on pump gas, otherwise everyone would be doing it.

Chinopsu know a lil something about autos, e85, turbo, and making big power.
Me.. but I run meth injection. :pain:

8.74 159.9 at 3450 weight :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
i am putting together a 363 dart sportsman a dss shortblock with every upgrade available afr205s saleen vortec upper and lower built c4 with 3:55...my question is im gonna be using a tp-38 turbo...will that work good or should i explore other options

1 - 15 of 15 Posts