Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im building a 306 twin turbo setup, looking for some guesses on what I might see as far as numbers

ross pistons -6 cc .030 over
trickflow twisted wedge heads (not exactly sure on the cc of heads)
ARP studs on heads and crank
f cam
Ford sportsman block
.041 compressed cometic mls gaskets
Scat rods
stock crank
CSR waterpump
Victor style intake with sheetmetal elbow and 75mm TB
60# injectors
A1000 fuel pump
western motorsports standalone computer
2 Garrett GT35R turbos

Not using mass air, as the standalone uses a map sensor

this is my first Turbo car, ive been reading alot on here and yellowbullet so I dont ask too many dumb questions while im building it. Im going to get it dyno tuned and will be running unleaded race fuel.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Yea I belive twin gt35r's are over kill and no way that fuel pump or injectors will keep up. What kind of Ford sportsman block?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yea I belive twin gt35r's are over kill and no way that fuel pump or injectors will keep up. What kind of Ford sportsman block?
I agree, I'm running a pair of 61.5mm gt35's on my 363, and i plan on gettin real close to 1000rwhp.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I know the turbos are more than ill need with this setup,and I know the injectors could be bigger. And lastly the Sportsman block, while better than a stocker, still isnt the best out there.

My question was, what kind of numbers will this combo produce.

I bought the turbos so that when I have a good block I wont be looking for turbos again. My thinking was I could use them at lower boost so as not to stress the engine to the point of breaking

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Yea I'd say 500-600 I don't like stock crank makeing big power

1 - 8 of 8 Posts