Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need saftey inspection in northern va for the stang i do not have smog or the first set of cats but the car will be registered in a city that does not have smog so any one know a placce

·
Registered
407 Posts
I agree with Don on that one. Any station in NOVA will probably fail you for not having the smog equipment on there, it is actually part of the safety inspection in Virginia so unless there are some lenient shops out where you are moving to, you may fail there as well.

Don, You've got the VERY clean green LX, correct? You still go to Glory Days on Friday nights? I met you there quite a few years ago when I had my Blueish/Purple 1993 GT. Do you ever go to Burger King on Saturday evenings?

Lots of 5.0 experience said:
Just wait till you get to the city that doesn't have smog tests and do the safety inspection there. Everywhere in Northern Virginia has smog testing, so they will notice your missing cats.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hokie-Dave said:
I agree with Don on that one. Any station in NOVA will probably fail you for not having the smog equipment on there, it is actually part of the safety inspection in Virginia so unless there are some lenient shops out where you are moving to, you may fail there as well.

Don, You've got the VERY clean green LX, correct? You still go to Glory Days on Friday nights? I met you there quite a few years ago when I had my Blueish/Purple 1993 GT. Do you ever go to Burger King on Saturday evenings?

I remember your car! They built a Lowe's in the Glory Days shopping center, so we had to move. We are currently holding our Friday night cruises at the BJ's Wholesale Club on the Prince William Parkway at Minnieville Road. I get to the Burger King once in a while, but Saturdays are usually pretty busy for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts