Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys well a friend of mine just got a on turbo is installing it but didn't get good instructions actually none just a ####ty video not talking #### but didn't work good with his computer any help would help alot he's got exhaust mounted and is working on the turbo install as we speak

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Oh and I forgot tapping the oil pan for the return oil how you guys do it any tricks??
Download the instructions for tapping the oil pan from vortechs website. They include a template so you punch it in the correct spot.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Hey guys well a friend of mine just got a on turbo is installing it but didn't get good instructions actually none just a ####ty video not talking #### but didn't work good with his computer any help would help alot he's got exhaust mounted and is working on the turbo install as we speak
Above you will see a blue bar with the following choices:

User Cp Garage Blogs FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Search etc.

Click on the Search link and enter on3. You will find many recent build threads, mine included, and several include detailed pics. You can even find one of my posts that includes a link to download On3's written instructions.

Good luck with the install.

·
Registered
873 Posts
hoping to have a new forum back up this winter, having detailed instructions for each kit with tips and tricks for each...

if you need help lmk, the 5.0 kits are rather simple.and i have tons of pics for them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts