Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys iam looking for Manual window parts for a fox body mustang. I need everything to convert power to manual windows ( regulator, crank handle, grey door panels)
I have complete power window set-up with EVERYTHING from the motors,regulators,grey door panels,complete wire harness....if anybody wants to do a trade iam down with that...anyparts will help guys thanks
Erik
u can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeepman1 said:
I would leave it power windows,the weight savings is about 8 lbs,it sucks to lean over to roll the pass. window down!!
I understand about the weight, but its kinda not about the weight, iam doing it more to just simplifiy the intire car, iam going with a single turbo blowthru carb set-up, car has no heat, no a/c, no p/s, going with disc manual brakes all the way around, behind the dash is going to be just the basic's to run the car, in the engine compartment is going to be just the basic's also... its pretty much going to be a race car/ with some light street duty..thank u for ur input, if u have any manual window parts let me know
thanks
Erik

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have replyed to all the email's and PM's thanks guys..i love this site!!!!LOL
Erik

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys i got all the parts i needed....anybody need complete powerwindow parts...even have the complete harness....need to sell
Erik

1 - 9 of 9 Posts