Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who makes good springs i want to drop it about 1"1/2 but i dont want to really lose too much of a ride comfort.i want to get rid of the big gap that it has bettween the the fender and wheels.

·
Registered
35 Posts
eibach pro kit

·
Registered
195 Posts
Eibach pro kit. The ride quality is better than stock, but the lower height is barely noticeable.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
which can you noticed more the drop tho?i dont want to lower it a 1/4":p i wanna see at least a 1" drop

·
Registered
327 Posts
Steeda Sport Springs here. Dropped 1 1/4" all around. Kept the stock isolators and picked up a new rear bump stop from Summit.

Looks great with the 17"X9" '98 Silver Cobra "R"'s I'm runnin.

·
Registered
35 Posts
arent the steeeda springs specific rate. i would go with the eibach----progressive rate springs..just ddepends on how you like your ride tho.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SliderGT said:

Get progressive rate springs (Eibach). They cost more, but they give you a better ride.
slider, how does your car look? mine is the same color i want to see how it looks with the C springs.

·
Registered
527 Posts
sgarcia89lx said:
slider you cut the springs too?and did you have to align your car afterward?
I only cut the rear springs about 1/2 a coil (dead coil), and the rear cannot and does not need to be aligned. I had the front aligned after about a month.

Thanks for the compliment.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts