Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping someone could give me info on what i need to know about buying a sct 2 turner. Where is the best place to purchase one? Im gonna ask for it from santa. I need to change my rear axle rear setting and then im gonna get it tuned. But is there anything special i should know before buying one? i assume to get the SCT 2. I have a 03 GT. thanks any info would be very helpful.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
shadowstang03GT said:
I was hoping someone could give me info on what i need to know about buying a sct 2 turner. Where is the best place to purchase one? Im gonna ask for it from santa. I need to change my rear axle rear setting and then im gonna get it tuned. But is there anything special i should know before buying one? i assume to get the SCT 2. I have a 03 GT. thanks any info would be very helpful.
I would look for a shop that does real tuning and has a dyno, and does not just sell generic x-cal2s.

If the SCT dealer you buy it from programs it with user adjustable options you'll be able to adjust gear ratio and some other parameters yourself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts