Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm going through the wiring in my mustang, the dash harness is from 1988, trying to identify one wire.. Its a single blade female connector with gray wire, yellow stripe. Its a long wire maybe 3-4 foot long, comes out near the glove box area of the dash harness. I had a picture but it is not allowing me view it. I'll get another picture of it tomorrow... I hope someone can help me find out what this wire goes to, I can't locate it in any of the diagrams I have. Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I checked today, the wire I was talking about doesn't go to the fuel door release switch, I took a picture of the connector today.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is the connector, it is a male connector, (my bad) too many wires on my mind..lol. The wire is very long.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I don't recognize that connector, but the manual shows only two brown connectors with a single GY/Y wire. Both are in line with the rear window defroster.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok cool.. I'll check tomorrow. What manual are you using, I only have the Haynes 79-90 manual and the diagrams are hard for me to read cause they are so small.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts