Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wsup corral!

I finally got my set up together and running. I have a 331 8.6 compression Eddie rpm heads comp cam for boost. 60 pound injectors pro m mass meter, t76 master power turbo. I have it running and idling but I am having issues on getting it fired up. I have to give it alot of gas when turning t over to get it going. Once it's going tho it runs and idles fine at aroun 900rpm. I did the whole base timing reset and made sure my tps is reading the right voltage. I have it tuned at 10 and I also have a diable chip with a base tune to get the car broken in before dyno. Any help would be great. I want to get all the bugs out before dyno day!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
My guess would be that the base tune is a bit far off on the startup fuel reduction with the 60's.

With my PMS and 42's my sweet spot was -32% start fuel and small changes to the % would have huge affects on the restarts... Just my .02

Get that bad boy to the dyno ;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My guess would be that the base tune is a bit far off on the startup fuel reduction with the 60's.

With my PMS and 42's my sweet spot was -32% start fuel and small changes to the % would have huge affects on the restarts... Just my .02

Get that bad boy to the dyno ;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
That's what I was thinking too! I want to get it on the dyno ASAP lol. Just working out the bugs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts