Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a set (4) of gt rims w/ tires. My only conditions are that they are round, have atleast 60% tire life, and 5 lug. I don't care about the year that much or how much curb rash they have. I prefer 01+ 5 spoke rims but any will do. Prfer someone in thge houston area

Nate
281-732-2634

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nate

I am looking at buying some new rims right now. If I can find something, I will be in Houston in 2 weeks. I have 4 98 gt 16" rims with 245/45/16 Kuhmo Ecsta supra tires with 18,000 miles on them. I do not drag race or autocross and get them rotated every 5000 miles. Let me know if you are interested.

Jody

·
Registered
73 Posts
No pics now, but I can have some to you by Tuesday-just give me your email. There is some road rash on each rim. I have no idea how much to ask for. Does $200 sound fair?

·
Registered
105 Posts
whats up i have a set of rims and tires from a 95 gt five star tire have 500 miles on them i say 98% life left in them make me a resonable offer and there yours they have been sitting in my shed for two years now so they are in great shape. thanks chris [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts