Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have a 1993 coupe with a 70mm turbo,injectors fuel pump all the bolts on stuff you can imagine.I had the car Tuned by Frank from PSI.Well long story short car does not run right.Brought back to him twice. So I called up Wicked talk to Kevin at end of March told me to give a call when you ready to make sure he has room.I have heard great things about his work.Well Tryed to call left some messages and Emails not heard anything back I guesss he is to busy.So back to finding some one new that has time to work so bugs out.any suggestions who has time now? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Who is tuning for Big Daddy now at their new facility? It used to be Mike at their Lakewood location, but I heard he went somewhere else. That's surprising about Frank @ PSI, usually guys drive hours to bring their setups to him. Have you considered JPC in Maryland? They do tons of turbo modulars. Look into Modern Motorsports in Shamong as well.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Want to stay in jersey car has to be towed.I think Frank is to busy to to go through the car to find what really going on.He has the knowledge just not the time I assume.Kevin emailed me today from Wicked , he is about three weeks out right now.I will probably just wait and see if that goes through.But would like some back up shops,and get some feed backs from people.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Mike ended up at blow by racing in florida. I don't know who is tuning with dwayne? I assume it's him?
I live/work 10 min from wicked and had a call over near there the other week and he defiantly has a ton of cars to work on so I'm sure there's a wait...usually always a wait for a tuner, I've never been able to jump right in

·
Registered
408 Posts
Paul Vaughn of Modern muscle is a good guy and tuner. He has tuned our Ultra street car. You also have Matt Hill of Matt hill motorsports. He's another good guy. Frank is a good dude but kind of unreliable and actually has moved south.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea it seems people are all busy right now.Going to give wicked a shout out in two weeks to see if I can schedule delivery.I would rather have some that now so foxbody well.I think this something else going on with the car some times it just won't start ,and sometimes runs real rich.A fuel issue some were not sure but I'm running stock rails and regulator if that can be causing some problems.I really don't want to run stand alone ecu.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Save yourself the headache and get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator...otherwise no tuning will get done and it'll all be a waist of both your time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts