Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*It's a long post, but I wanted to include all the facts & details!

Wassup guys, I joined the forum to give you guys a heads up about "NA306STANG" aka Shawn. He owns a shop in Florida called All American Street Car Performance. He's a shady liar, do not buy anything from him!

I bought the A4 331 stroker & novi2000 combo he posted for sale a while back (his ad was deleted when corral switched to this new setup). I sent him the payment promptly, and he said he would have everything shipped by the end of the week. *I still owed him $600 because of my bank's daily spending limit, but that was to be sent once i received everything. Well months went by and he kept giving me nothing but excuses. When i mentioned a refund, he would tell me he will get around to it the next day for sure. He didnt even pull out the motor, let alone ship it for over 3 months. When i received the crate, it was missing a bunch of stuff that was supposed to be included (anderson power pipe, ecu with sct tuned for the motor, bbk long tube headers, MAF for the injectors, and discharge pipe & bypass valve for the novi. He messaged me for the other $600 I owed him, and I told him about the missing stuff. He said supposedly everything was packaged up, and he would call Fedex the next morning. About a week later he said he found extras of everything in his shop and would ship them out ASAP. Couple weeks go by and i dont receive anything, and now I cant get a hold of him either. So I called Fedex and they said no inquiries or claims were reported on that tracking number, which means he lied in the first place about including the stuff when he never did. So I decided to cut my losses since I still owed him $600 anyways.

Thats just the beginning of his b******t. The motor he posted was supposed to be an A4 based 331 stroker with forged Scat crank, forged scat I beam rods, DSS GSX pistons, custom grind cam, trickflow 190cc heads with port work & upgraded valve springs, 7/16 roller rockers, coated bearings, all ARP bolts throughout, ported trickflow intake, and all balanced to 0 balance (he included dampner & flywheel).

Well as soon as i installed the motor and started it, it was vibrating like crazy! So we shut it off, yanked it back out, and opened it up to see whats going on. Turns out the motor was balanced to 28oz and he sent me a 50oz flywheel. But thats the cheapest thing lie. The motor he sent me is actually a siamese R302 block with a cheap cast crank & rods (no brand on them), hyper pistons (also no brand on them), a trickflow stage 1 cam (not custom), OUT THE BOX & untouched trickflow 170cc heads with no port work & stock valve springs (verified by TFS tech), 3/8 roller rockers, no name rod bolts & stuff, an untouched intake, and a bunch of stripped threads everywhere!!

After multiple attempts by myself & my attorney to contact him, we have been unsuccessful. I didnt have a corral account when I made the purchase. But after spending almost $4500 at the machine shop, I finally decided made to make an account and warn everyone about that shady MF!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Thanks man! I hate a sleez bag liars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only bright spot is the R block is better than the A4. That used stuff is always a roll.of the dice.
Yeah I knew it was a gamble. But this is a completely different motor than what he advertised, not a single part matches what he posted up. But hopefully now we should be able to touch 750-800 with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man! I hate a sleep bag liar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. I went & read the reviews on his shop and unsurprisingly I'm not the only one who's had bad experiences with him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts