Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys just a update on my car ysi blower 8'' crank and 3.33 upper pulley all ten rib setup. 1 3/4 long tube bbk headers 3'' pypes race pro mufflers with flowmaster 3'' tails. 95# trickflow injectors and a 340 pump tune by me with a pms. just going too shoot for to 450-500 at the wheels drive it this summer and next year get a 363 or 427 with the ysi.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I have a 408 with a Ti-trim with same pulley combo it makes 15psi at 6500.

·
Registered
999 Posts
thats a big blower for that goal no? I make that on stock junk and an S-trim. I assume an aftermarket block once you go with cubes?
Super clean car by the way!

·
Registered
151 Posts
That's cool cuz it's something different. Let us know how you like driving it like this. Power will probably come in late and strong. Is that right?

·
Premium Member
5,704 Posts
What happened to the "THATS IT" Black Vert with the loud bypass valve?

I thought the red Cobra was for sale?

Nice job on the car, your engine bays are always clean.......nice job.

See ya
Michael Plummer

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Flex-a-lite 188 Black Magic Xtreme Black 15" Fan and 4 core Champion Radiator #mc1488 works great 85 out side and the car can sit idle for 20-30 mins and the temp at 170

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's cool cuz it's something different. Let us know how you like driving it like this. Power will probably come in late and strong. Is that right?
power comes on fast with my pulley setup am see 5 psi at 4000 rpm and 11 psi by 6000 this is with the new upper pulley size 3.60 and 8'' lower before with the 3.33 upper and 8'' lower i was seeing 6 psi at 3000 rpm too much right now so i put the 3.60 feels good.

·
Registered
151 Posts
sold the black car and i may keep the cobra. hi mike
So I'm actually very curious about this downsizing. Traded a real monster for a more street friendly ride? Is that all or is there more to that story?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no i f up and sold that black car wish i did not but i will make this cobra the new monster in time guys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts