Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all i am going with a bg turbo kit and i am looking to put a fuel system on my car would 42lb injectors, a lightning maf, 255lph pump , and a kirbin regulator be enough to support 450 to 500 rear whp.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
That fuel system sounds reasonable. Good luck and post pictures of your build up.
Erich

·
Registered
465 Posts
That's plenty for making that power. Only suggestion I would have is if you don't already have the adjustable FPR don't bother getting one.

The factory FPR is already set up for what you are going to need it for. When you take the car to get tuned, it needs to be set at factory psi anyhow. Unless you just want more shiny under the hood :confused:

I have the same fuel system as you, 80mm Pro-m and factory fpr. Car made 484hp/559 ft-lbs to the tires, and had plenty of fuel. I'm not sure how the Lightning meters compare to the pro-m, but I think they are close.

Will

·
Registered
465 Posts
Still stock shortblock. A/F was around 11.5 WOT, 12psi boost, and 16 degrees total timing. Pushing it for sure, but will probably end up turning it up at the track to about 18-19 degrees just to see what it'll do.

Will

1 - 7 of 7 Posts