Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
60ft was 1.8. no 2step that day. just need to hook up it up to the clutch switch. i have gears ready and full set of draglights(big and littles). hopefully shift like a mad man and squeeze into the 11s. 2nd sychronizer was going out to.

·
Registered
769 Posts
What suspension are you running, doesnt seem like there is much weight transfer going on.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Stock t5? If so I'd be careful, friend of mine broke 2 t5s with on3 gt40p motor

·
Registered
448 Posts
T5s are strong enough just dont beat the crap out of it use the pedal when you shift and dont use a puck style clutch. Then they live a lot longer. Plus a rebuild kit is 150 bucks if you do f it up.

·
Registered
854 Posts
What suspension are you running, doesnt seem like there is much weight transfer going on.
Unless the car is slammed up front it doesn't have to work to be level. Common misconception about cars that weight transfer and squat. The seperation of the rearend that digs into the tire causes the car to hook better. You need adjustable shocks to do so. An adjustable strut to control the front end and keep it from bouncing and to help travel is also needed. You can only go so far on non-adjustable shocks.

Op def needs suspesnion and better shifting and the car will go low 11s at prob 120 mph or so.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts