Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 416 was my baseline pass on 9 pounds. Got that up to 453 with some tuning. So I set that as my first stage on my two stage boost controller.

Then I upped the boost to 12 pounds and made 510. I set that as my second stage.

Here's the only vid I got of the session. It made 508 on this one:

TurboDyno.mp4 video by vanceracing - Photobucket

·
Registered
93 Posts
very nice......just ordered my Moates setup so I can dial mine in a little better, but I made 430 on 6psi, once I get the tune dialed in I'm going up to 9-10 and hoping for 500. All on a mustang dyno

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very nice......just ordered my Moates setup so I can dial mine in a little better, but I made 430 on 6psi, once I get the tune dialed in I'm going up to 9-10 and hoping for 500. All on a mustang dyno
What's your combination?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
95 GTS, 331, Master Power 76, TW heads, TFS Stage 3 cam

:lol: I was gonna say that it was wishfull thinking for you to make 500 wheel at 10 pounds on a Mustang dyno. But after seeing your combo, you probably will. :king:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Nice numbers...I see your not running an airfilter? do you have a screen at least?...did you tune with a filter also?...for street use?...

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice numbers...I see your not running an airfilter? do you have a screen at least?...did you tune with a filter also?...for street use?...
I have On3's air filter that I use on the street. I hadn't noticed that it had gotten pretty dirty. It was actually collapsing under WOT. So we removed it for the session. I'll prolly pull it off at the track.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Oh ok cool...They tuned mine with the filter on...never drove the car with it off...wonder how it would be...lol...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts