Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally let go of the Mach1 and got a 2012 GT500. The BLACK MAMBA is all black with stripe delete, SVTP and Recaros. Im just getting it broke in now I think I have put 300 miles on it in 2 weeks. Only mods so far is the 3inch Flowmaster axleback and Steeda tri-ax. I will be taking it in for tint and clear bra next week. Enjoy.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Congrats on a gorgeous cobra. You've bought the car that I hope to have someday.

As for the 300 miles in two weeks, stop pampering that thing and drive it. I rack that up in 2.5 days worth of commuting to work and back. Hell, I wish I could only rack up 300 in two weeks but then again, I'm only driving a "dime a dozen" GT.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Im looking to install a set of thise wheels on my 2012 GT. If research is correct its wheel option 67F - 20/9.5 rears and 19/9.5 up front. Please correct me of im wrong cause when income tax time comes i will own a set of them.

Ultra nice car btw!

Gregg

·
Registered
29 Posts
Belated Congratulations.

Only way I ever could have gotten rid of my '03 Mach 1 was to have replaced it with a Shelby also. I loved my Mach 1 and it was the best Mustang I had ever owned but with the Shelby GT-500 I hardly ever remember it.
:salute:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Well I finally let go of the Mach1 and got a 2012 GT500. The BLACK MAMBA is all black with stripe delete, SVTP and Recaros. Im just getting it broke in now I think I have put 300 miles on it in 2 weeks. Only mods so far is the 3inch Flowmaster axleback and Steeda tri-ax. I will be taking it in for tint and clear bra next week. Enjoy.

I know, I know resurecting a thread. I recently got a 2012 shebly, just like ur with kona blue. I would like to know how it sounds wiht the flows. If you could post a sound/video of exhaust. Also, how does it look with the clear bra? How much it cost you to put on? i want to keep my front end look pristine also.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Have you put the clear bra on yet? How much? How she look? Pics please. Have an appt to do mine on saturday. Are you satisfied with the quality? Please post a few pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts